Fenris & Rocky the Vallhunds

Rocky is not conducive to getting work done. However, he is conducive to warm fuzzy feelings and smiles.

twostubbornvallhunds:

Rowan’s favorite new toy is this mini soccer ball. It may be the size of her head but she can still manage to wedge it in her mouth and carry it around the yard.

Fenris is helping compose syllabi for the coming semester. He is skeptical of the current grading policies. He never got to drop an exam in university.

Fenris is helping compose syllabi for the coming semester. He is skeptical of the current grading policies. He never got to drop an exam in university.

TBT: Buddies edition.

TBT: Buddies edition.

twostubornvallhunds:

Rowan’s gotten so big in the last month! She’s now just over 3 months old, and about half the size of Nea.

vallhundru:

Spent some money on dog goodies. Bought an anti-mating spray that is called “No Love” and smells like formaline. Why, oh, why didn’t I have such “perfume” in my gothic youth?
And now I’m a proud owner of pink hurtta collar in same colour as my running leash. Collar is awesome but, oh my blob, it’s pricy. And, like always, I bought some more deer stags. Again Xiu Xiu has a weapon for poking my heels and dropping on my feet.

Glad to know I’m not the only one who drops serious money on chew toys that inevitably end up stabbing me in the foot…

vallhundru:

Moved to a new apartment. So these are the last photos from the old one. It was fun to live there. And Xiu Xiu peed all over the place when she was little.

Look at that smile!!!

jasperislington:

bentleyandcorgski:

littlebitofbrynn:

redhairedshanksthecorgi:

Corgdad made a gif for me :) Another instance of Shanks plowing into the bean bag.

Haha! Like he’s been shot out of a cannon!

Haha amazing :D

This is my new favorite gif. :)

jasperislington:

bentleyandcorgski:

littlebitofbrynn:

redhairedshanksthecorgi:

Corgdad made a gif for me :) Another instance of Shanks plowing into the bean bag.

Haha! Like he’s been shot out of a cannon!

Haha amazing :D

This is my new favorite gif. :)

gatsbyadventures:

90% of the time I manage to get a good photo from these two. The other 10% of the time…well…

gatsbyadventures:

90% of the time I manage to get a good photo from these two. The other 10% of the time…well…